I'll post some advance posts to let you know what we think we'll be doing each day and then post real results on Monday.
However, to start the day off I have a dentist appointment for a 6-month check and cleaning. It's a human version of getting my teeth floated.Doesn't this picture make your whole day?
Today is October 22 and if today is your Birthday then you share your day with: Brian Boitano (Olympic ice skater), Jeff Goldblum (actor), Annette Funicello (Mouskateer), Christopher Lloyd (actor, "Back to the Future"), Timothy Leary (noted druggie), Curly Howard ("Three Stooges"), N. C.Wyeth (great artist), and Sarah Bernhardt (actress).
2 comments:
Ewwww! No. That does NOT make my whole day.
Dan, you're a nut! lol!
I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back.
My family loves the Gila Wilderness, Silver City, City of Rocks, Cliff Dwellings, Glenwood, The Catwalk....the views, the fresh air. I'd live there in a heartbeat!
Have a safe and fun trip!
~Lisa
You are so good going to the doc and dentist! I'm feeling terrible because I haven't even taken my children in FOREVER! Someone should report me!
Post a Comment