Saturday, October 25, 2008

Second Day in Silver City, NM


I'm not sure what all we'll do during the day, but this evening we have reservations at the Buckhorn Saloon in Pinos Altos, NM for a steak dinner. After dinner we have reservations to see the melodrama at the Pinos Altos Opera House. It's a comedy review that should be a lot of fun.

Today is October 25 and if today is your Birthday then you share your day with: Tracy Nelson (Rick Nelson's daughter), Helen Reddy (Singer "I Am Woman"), Bobby Knight (Basketball coach and noted chair thrower), Billy Barty (3' 9" actor), Minny Pearl (Country singer and comedian), Leo G. Carroll (Actor "Topper"), Pablo Picasso (Artist who obviously had vision problems).

ONLY TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL MICHELLE'S BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

I am dazed and confused. (and scared!)

Still hope you're having a fun time. When's your birthday again??