There are not many things that man creates that I think are really beautiful. I have seen several paintings (mostly Western artists) that I think are beautiful. I have seen a very few pieces of jewelry that are truly beautiful. I have seen some American Indian flutes that are works of art.
However, today's Monday Video is a work of art created by Army paratroopers. I don't know whether it is sunrise or sunset when this was done, but I think it is beautiful and an incredible example of teamwork.
Enjoy.
5 comments:
The girls and I watched this together~ VERY COOL!
oh.... and Happy Birthday, Morgunn~
Way cool. I cannot imagine being a part of that--too big of a chicken.
Should I bring over some peeled carrots to celebrate Morgunn's big day? Hey, he and Brooke are the same age. Did you let him pierce his ears? (silly, I know.)
Very cool video, thanks for sharing!
Happy B-Day Morgunn! Pat him a few extra times for me, please.
[url=http://www.adulthostedblogs.com/?u=videoseantonette1]YouTube Video Search[/url] [url=http://www.blogportalen.no/blog/?u=videoseaaron7]Cucusoft Ultimate DVD - Video Converter Suite 7.8.7.6[/url]
Altdo Flash to AVI WMV DVD Converter and Burner 3.3 WM Splitter
http://www.pinskerdream.com/bloghoster/?u=videosealana6 iLead DVD Audio Ripper 3.1
[url=http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videoseangelia7]Zealot All Video Joiner 3.6[/url] [url=http://www.answerbag.com/profile/1236891]DVDRebuilder Professional 1.22[/url]
IPhone Video Encoder Free iPod Video Converter by Topviewsoft
http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videoseada3 VirtualDubMod
VidGIF
my icq:858499940385
Post a Comment