Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas in Santa Fe II

Thursday night, Betty and I drove up to Santa Fe to see the Christmas lights and to have dinner.  We parked by the Cathedral and walked over to the plaza.  Some stores were open, but we weren’t there to shop.  We came to see the lights – and to eat.  Everything was beautiful because they still had a couple inches of snow from the storm a couple of days ago.

1210091857_640x480

Then we walked down to Water Street to a little restaurant on the corner called Pasqual's.  It’s a small restaurant with some really delicious food.  We had passed it many times and we finally got a chance to eat there.  Betty had a Chicken Mole Enchilada and I had a Filet Mignon with a green Chile rub.  Both were delicious.

1210091832_640x480

After dinner we drove up Canyon Road to see all the lights on the houses and galleries.  It was a beautiful drive.

Then we drove home.  All in all, a very  nice night.

4 comments:

Keri said...

I'm so glad you had a nice date with your sweetheart~ She looks so pretty in the picture. Happy 3rd week of Advent!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Soounds like a lovely and wonderful date.

TjandMark said...

So sweet. Awhhh. Your dinner sounded fabuous. I am salivating.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

How wonderful that you're able to spend such special moments together. Santa Fe during the holidays is very romantic. :)

~Lisa