Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Funnies – Swine Flu

Vegetarian Flu

I don’t know if any of you are vegetarians (or vegans), but I thought this was funny. But, I have an off-kilter sense of humor.

Enjoy.

PS: We’re flying to Nashville, Tennessee today to be with family for the Christmas holidays. We'll return late on New Years Eve

We do have some pre-published posts for you while we're gone -- mostly Christmas stuff, including some neat videos.

So, if you have time, check each day. We have some special thoughts on December 23, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so we hope you will find time to check out our blog on those special days.

Be good while we're gone and stay out of the cookie jar -- except on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day -- enjoy to your heart's content.

Warmest regards,

Dan & Betty

1 comment:

Keri said...

It is so funny that you mention staying out of the cookie jar.....I just blogged about that and my big booty!