I confess – I’m a chocoholic. I love chocolate – especially dark chocolate. In fact, chocolate is so important that when God rested on the seventh day he made fudge.
I'm so with you on this, Dan! I WISH, WISH, WISH we had See's Candy on this side of town ... actually on second thought ... that would be too easy. Have you tried the small DARK chocolate recess's cups? Yumminess!
6 comments:
In some countries they have a tea time, I have a chocolate time! Seriously, one dark Dove chocolate between 5 and 5 pm. LOL.
I'm so with you on this, Dan! I WISH, WISH, WISH we had See's Candy on this side of town ... actually on second thought ... that would be too easy. Have you tried the small DARK chocolate recess's cups? Yumminess!
I love chocolate too so sad I can't eat it right now
Me, too!
I just realized I've not had any chocolate for more than a week. gah!
~Lisa
Only one, TJ? Keri, really?? those do sound yummy. Trish, soon! LIsa, that is too long.
Dan, let's eat chocolate together some time.
Post a Comment