Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Friends Coming In and Riding Video

Two of our best friends, Bob and Molly Dutina, from Batavia, Ohio, are coming in tomorrow for a visit.  They will be here for a week.  We hope to go to the Gathering of Nations Powwow on Saturday and maybe get up to Chaco Canyon.  Beyond that we don’t have too much planned.

In any case, my posting may be sporadic over the next week.  If we do anything interesting I’ll try to post that, so maybe check in once in a while to see what’s going on.

Yesterday, Betty and I rode the horses in the back again.  Here’s video proof of how good Betty is doing with Morgunn (I never got him to do this and she gets it right every time -- way to go my cowgirl!).

4 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Yay Betty! Way to go!
Good boy Morgunn!!!

Great video, Dan!
My favorite part was seeing Betty's lovely smile at the end :)


~Lisa

The Wades said...

I agree with Lisa. I loved her smile! Betty's the girl!

Have so much fun with your friends.

TjandMark said...

That is fantastic.

Keri said...

Super! Have a good time with your friends and tell Betty she is "way cool"!