One of the things our friends Bob and Molly wanted to see while they were here was the Gathering of Nations. So we headed down to the UNM Stadium this morning. Other than terrible traffic getting in, it was a good day – full of incredible colors and sounds.
Here’s a video of the Grand Entrance where all the dancers come together to start the event.
Here are some assorted pictures from today’s event. (Warning, lots of pictures.)
A great event showcasing a great people.

5 comments:
Love the photos. Wow.
Amazing pictures. I want to take the girls someday.
Gorgeous pictures. I love all of the bright colors. Looks like fun!
Don't want to mess with that last fella!
Wonderful photos! We haven't been in years. I should take my kidlets next time.
~Lisa
Gorgeous, gorgeous!! You sure know how to show your guest a grand time.
Post a Comment