I’ve been kind of busy lately so blogging has taken the back seat to other things. I had to do a newsletter for our local horse association – CHAMP (Corrales Horse And Mule People) that I got out this afternoon.
Now I’m working on a message that I will give next Sunday at church. Our senior pastor takes Memorial Day weekend off each year and he asked me to fill in for him while he’s gone.
He’s doing a series called Exceptional – about the people who in the Bible did exceptional things through and for God.
I’m going to talk about Paul and the journey he walked from exceptional Pharisee who persecuted Christians to exceptional follower of Christ who brought many, many people to Christ. Does God have a sense of humor or what?
So, hopefully, I’ll be back on track soon. Keep checking back (operators are standing by).
3 comments:
We have missed your posting, but I guess we will give you a break this time;-) But maybe you better post some of your sermon next week!
Guest sermon?! You're so very brave! If we didn't have a track meet, I'd come watch. Shoot and darn.
I'm also lacking blog time. I'll check back.
Love ya
Nice to hear from you. Sometimes blogging has to take a back seat to in-real-life activities. :)
~Lisa
Post a Comment