On Sunday night, we watched a pretty decent lightning show. There was a lot of horizontal lightning which was pretty cool. (I edited out the spaces between flashes to make the video more compact.)
I used to try to photograph lightening on film-time exposures, guessing when the next would flash and pushing the shutter release, seeing the streak and pressing just to capture a black sky. nothing worked well. Now I just enjoy it, your video was awesome-I may have to try again. God puts on a great show ...
5 comments:
Great video. I never would've thought to record something like that, but next big lightning storm I'll give it a go...
Wish I could edit like that. Cool stuff
Very nice. We had a nice storm last night. I woke up next to my 2 dogs and the nice rumble of thunder a couple of times. I love that!
Dan, will you be my editing mentor?! That was super cool.
I used to try to photograph lightening on film-time exposures, guessing when the next would flash and pushing the shutter release, seeing the streak and pressing just to capture a black sky. nothing worked well. Now I just enjoy it, your video was awesome-I may have to try again. God puts on a great show ...
Post a Comment