Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pumpkin Patch in Pictures

I went back over to the Galloping Grace Youth Ranch Pumpkin Patch today to help finish up some of the last projects.  It’s about 98% complete and looking good.

Here are some pictures from today.  Keep in mind this was a vacant lot two weeks ago.  A lot of hard work since then.

Entering the Pumpkin Patch…

Of course, lots of pumpkins…

Something new this year, a Country Store and the building was donated…

 

The Duck Races…

How tall are you…

Entrance to the Corn Maze…

The John Deere Tractor Raceway…

And more pumpkins…

A corn seed play area…

And more pumpkins…

Being Galloping Grace there are horses…

Finally, we even got a sign as we’re sponsors for the Pumpkin Patch…

9 comments:

Trish said...

Love the pictures Dan

Anonymous said...

Well done...

The Wades said...

Great post. Great Dan and Betty!

TjandMark said...

wonderful

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Change is good. The P. Patch looks even better than last year. We'll be there on the 14th with our homeschool group.

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

You did a great job! Look at those children without coats on! The temperature has dropped here - about 50 degrees since last Sunday. Ouch!! In the high 30s tonight. And guess what! I finished Ellie's quilt. Finally.

Melissa said...

great pics Dan!!

Cindy said...

I love the pictures, Dan! Thanks for sharing. When I am so far away, seeing it in pictures is better than not seeing it at all.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

That looks great! I should stop by and say hi.