Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Moral of the Story

Leif_Ericson_on_the_shore_of_VinlandEvery good story has a moral.  Here’s a story about the great Norse explorer, Lief Ericson.
One day, Leif came across a little lemming who was about to jump off a cliff into a river.
Leif said, “Don’t jump, little lemming.”  And he handed the lemming to his second in command who taught the lemming how to wade across the river instead of jumping off a cliff.
And the moral of this story is….. (scroll down)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“When Leif hands you a lemming, make lemming wade.”

8 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Gweat one! I was cwacking up.

TjandMark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TjandMark said...

Love it. Here is one for you that all my young friends love.
What is the difference between roast beef and pea soup?


Anyone can roast beef, but not very many can ___ ____.

Keri said...

:) hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving my day a light-hearted start.

Two guys walked into a bar...

the third one ducked...

Michelle said...

bobbyd just made me chuckle.

Dan, you're a funny one. I love that about your blog--I never know what to expect.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Sounds like Elmer Fudd made that up! hah!

Ok here's one for you:

Q: Why won't cannibals eat Chuck Norris?

A: Because he's too tough!

And another one:

Q: Why won't cannibals east clowns?

A: Because Clowns taste funny!

Wacka, wacka, wacka!

~Lisa

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! I'm a big pun fan. I'm swiping this one immediately.