We’ve all seen plenty of videos of people doing stupid things and wiping out in spectacular ways.
Here’s a video of people doing some amazing and some stupid things, but they all get it right.
Enjoy.
Okay, Dan, you had me squirming big time, especially over the chasms and atop the really high ladder with the guy doing a handstand and dive. Thanks for the thrill. I think I need to close my eyes and calm down now!!
5 comments:
WOW and WOW
Most exhilarating 5 minutes of my day..most of those people are just a little off center, and I believe three have visited our ER..Thanks Amazing..
Aubrey and I loved this and the music too! :) Awesome!
Okay, Dan, you had me squirming big time, especially over the chasms and atop the really high ladder with the guy doing a handstand and dive. Thanks for the thrill. I think I need to close my eyes and calm down now!!
Well that was gravity-defying! Man. There are some brave, crazy people out there.
Post a Comment