Here’s what you post about when you are recovering from surgery – bunnies.
We have two bunnies that frequent and perhaps live in our courtyard – we have a large hole under our hot tub equipment that I need to take care of after I get better.
Recently, one of our bunnies was out eating early one morning. Here he is (is there a way to tell if a bunny is a he or she?) waiting to start breakfast.
Munching away. ![]()
Then he decided to shift to eating on or around our Iris plants.
![]()
Don’t you love their translucent ears? ![]()
So, that’s what you post about when you’re sitting around getting over surgery. Stay tuned for even more exciting posts in the near future.
(IHOP – get it?)
12 comments:
Fun, fun pictures.... I do love those bunny ears!! Hope you are recovering well and will be "back at it" soon. :)
Too cool! YES, those translucent ears are a wonder. How in the world did you get those photos? We are on pins and needles here between the 3-8" of snow predicted and baby Rowan about to be born!! I could dod with some sitting around time myself.
so nice that you can sit and observe sweet things like bunny ears and share it with all of us. Soon, you will be too busy up and about and the bunny ears might have been forgotten.
FYI: When Mark was recuperating he sat on the back deck with a gun and shot the squirrels that were stealing our apples. LOL. I think your rabbits like the photo shoot much better.
Go Mark..I was trying to refrain from some comment abouut bunnies as targets..
Love the bunny pics but I feel for you Dan. A couple of years ago I had surgery this time of year and it was two months before I was allowed back on a horse. It was torture!
so cute! hope i can have one! But my mo m really hates bunnny, rats and dogs! For me it will be rlaxing to have those pet especially when you are undergoing in a surgery.
wow! ur bunnies are cute indeed :)
The bunnies are adorable - yes, I love the translucent ears too!
I hope you are recovering well and feeling better soon!
That's not why I posted about when I was healing from surgery. lol!
Dan, you're funny. IHOP! lol!
~Lisa
Dan, those little rascals aren't under your hot tub chewing up the wires are they? I sure hope not.
IHOP=cute.
You can also earn money with your bunnies it can be a sold as pet.
yeah right but still o prefer to have them as my pet.
Post a Comment