Precious!!! I've had big time baby fever lately. This isn't helping. Actually, all I want is a baby to play with for a bit. What a sweet little granddaughter you have there. :)
I finally had time to catch up on the blog. Leah's cooing blessed my heart and made me laugh out loud. Our grandson should arrive within the next 2 weeks!!! If he delays Bob will be home from California. If he is early Bob may be IN California. I'm sure his Mom would like him to arrive at any hour SOON. Love the way you share, Grammy Dutina
3 comments:
how precious..
Precious!!! I've had big time baby fever lately. This isn't helping. Actually, all I want is a baby to play with for a bit. What a sweet little granddaughter you have there. :)
I finally had time to catch up on the blog. Leah's cooing blessed my heart and made me laugh out loud. Our grandson should arrive within the next 2 weeks!!! If he delays Bob will be home from California. If he is early Bob may be IN California. I'm sure his Mom would like him to arrive at any hour SOON.
Love the way you share, Grammy Dutina
Post a Comment