This is not funny – it’s remarkable. For those younger folks, Ginger Rogers is an actress/dancer who did most of her work in the 1940’s and 1950’s. Some of her most famous movies were with Fred Astaire. She always said, “I did everything Fred did, but I did it backward and in high heels.”
This is a video clip of her dancing with her 29 year old grandson. It starts out kind of slow, but stay with it. It gets pretty good. Remember, Ginger is 92 years old.
Enjoy.
5 comments:
All I can say is . . . wow!!!
I have loved Ginger Rodgers forever...and she is still at it! I can't believe it!
Glad to hear you are starting ground work with your horses soon. It won't be long until you are up and riding!
You are lucky to have the sand rather than the mud!
oops...meant Rogers!
wow! she can sure shake it! :)
Wow! How is that even possible? What an incredible dancer/grandmama. Too cool. Max and I are shocked at what better shape she's in than we are.
Thanks, Dan. You always inspire.
Post a Comment