Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Funny–Kitten in Flight

Had a tough week?  Enjoy this slow motion kitty as he flies through the air and plays.

4 comments:

Tom and Karen said...

Dearest Dan and Betty,

Belated congratulations on the arrival of your second granddaughter! Also, we have been praying for your health and good news after the surgery. I went through this with my Dad when he was 65 and now he is 82! We have been incommunicado for awhile. Sweet Emily (now 25) is home with us and working hard on recovery from several issues. Taking life a day at a time and trying to take care of ourselves and allow her to do the process. Hard for me but I'm learning. We love you both very much and I love the blog. What pictures and fun videos. Love, Karen

Mark's Space said...

Wonderful that Dan and a great soundtrack too ~

Rising Rainbow said...

I love watching cats hunt. They are so intense.

Michelle said...

Great video. YOu are the YouTube master!