There have been amazing coats in the past – Joseph’s Technicolor Coat, etc.
Well, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Enjoy this amazing fur coat.
Wos! That's not what I expected. LOL
Yicks!!!! Very shocking for the poor lady! Or just me!
Ohhh, Baby! I always worried about the fox collar on my mother's coat. That lady must have wanted a shower immediately!! How'd they do that? I'll look for your report soon.
It's alive!!!!lol!~Lisa
Wow! That's amazing Dan. A great find.
Awesome! I'm reading Water for Elephants right now. I guess you could say I'm really into all things circus.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wos! That's not what I expected. LOL
Yicks!!!! Very shocking for the poor lady! Or just me!
Ohhh, Baby! I always worried about the fox collar on my mother's coat. That lady must have wanted a shower immediately!! How'd they do that? I'll look for your report soon.
It's alive!!!!
lol!
~Lisa
Wow! That's amazing Dan. A great find.
Awesome!
I'm reading Water for Elephants right now. I guess you could say I'm really into all things circus.
Post a Comment