Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Quite a Show–Peking Acrobats

I mentioned on Sunday that Betty and I received tickets to the Peking Acrobats from our son Wade Daniel and his wife Marie.  It was a fantastic show of both incredible strength and balance, but also incredible beauty.  The music was live and the acts were everything from funny to amazing.

I couldn’t take a camera with me, but I grabbed some photos off the Internet to give you just a taste of what we saw.  If you get a chance to see them in performance we highly recommend it.

peking 0
peking 2
peking 1
peking 3
peking 4
Peking 7
peking 5
peking 6

4 comments:

Keri said...

It was amazing! I'll do my post about it in a couple days! Hope the girls remember it for a long time~

TjandMark said...

Wow. It looks like they are amazing and having live music always makes a show more dynamic.

Mark's Space said...

Looks spectacular. Hopefully they'll come to the UK and we'll go and see them. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I'll be watching for them! What fun!!