Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Snap, Crackle, Pop

It was a cold, windy morning again, but we had our equine chiropractor, Dr. Diana DeBlanc, out this morning to check and adjust the horses.  She’s a really nice person.  She said Morgunn was in good shape and didn’t need any adjustments at all.  Sugar needed an adjustment in one of her hips and in her neck.

It’s fun to watch the horses.  At first they weren’t sure, but after an adjustment or two they seemed to enjoy it.  Diana’s really good with them.

I meant to take my camera out to get some pictures or video but Diana called and arrived early.  So grabbing our halters we went out to get the horses ready and I totally forgot the camera.

We take them to our primary vet tomorrow, Dr. Matt Paxton, to get their Spring shots and have their teeth checked and probably floated.  Hopefully, I’ll remember my camera this time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get molly's teeth checked regularly as well...but she normally just floats them in a bowl overnight...

In my next life I want to be one of your horses..So loved and so well cared for...

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I like her, too. It's nice that she was honest about Morgunn not needing any adjustments.

~Lisa

TjandMark said...

I need to find a horse chiro up here. At our home, I had one. It was amazing. Of course, I have used a chiro and have experienced the difference myself.

Keri said...

Soooooooooooooo interesting! Wish I could watch. :)