We’re on our way from Cody, Wyoming to Fort Collins to spend a couple of nights with our kids and grand kids before heading home on Monday, Memorial Day.
I hope to have a Sunday Reflection tomorrow if all goes well. After that, I’m working on all our pictures and video from our Yellowstone trip. We leave on Wednesday, June 1 to head to Ohio for our grandson’s graduation and visit family and friends. All of those places do not have Internet access so I won’t take my computer.
Starting June 1 I plan to do some advance posts every few days sharing the different aspects of our adventure in Yellowstone. We saw lots of animals and beautiful sights.
So I hope you’ll check in every so often while we’re gone to see our pictures and videos.
Normal blogging will start again after June 15.
See you then.
Here’s a ‘teaser’ photo of what’s to come.
2 comments:
Absolutely stunning!
Safe travels.
It looks cold there. I had forgot about that.
Post a Comment