Everyone probably knows about our fires here in New Mexico. Here’s the sunrise from yesterday. It’s actually rising above the smoke from the Los Alamos fire.
Sadly beautiful...
Nice Dan ~ I try to wake up, usually unsuccessfully, at 3.15am to listen to the dawn chorus; they say it's a delight to listen too, maybe one day.
Beautiful photo. Sad situation...~Lisa
Sunrise and Sunrise through fire smoke is FREAKY. After our fire they always now make me melancholy. Sometimes I really miss our trees.
And in this case I feel for the people affected by the current fires. Out of the ashes....
Beautiful picture too bad it is becuase of a fire
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sadly beautiful...
Nice Dan ~ I try to wake up, usually unsuccessfully, at 3.15am to listen to the dawn chorus; they say it's a delight to listen too, maybe one day.
Beautiful photo. Sad situation...
~Lisa
Sunrise and Sunrise through fire smoke is FREAKY. After our fire they always now make me melancholy. Sometimes I really miss our trees.
And in this case I feel for the people affected by the current fires. Out of the ashes....
Beautiful picture too bad it is becuase of a fire
Post a Comment