Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day to the Best Fathers I Know

May your father and mother be glad; may she who gave you birth rejoice! (Proverbs 23:25)

The best fathers I know are my two sons – Wade Daniel and Chris.  Their mother and I are glad and I know that Betty rejoices in her sons – as I do.  They are both good, honest Christian men, husbands and fathers – men of honor and integrity.  We are so proud of them both.

Happy Fathers day to all fathers who read this.

_DSC0770_640x427
DSC02540_640x480

7 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Happy Father's Day to all the special dads, including you, Dan.

Anonymous said...

Good fathers must learn to be good fathers.. usually they learn it from the example they see as they grow to be men.

Happy Father's Day to you Dan

Mark's Space said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark's Space said...

Have a great Father's Day Dan ~ hope you manage to find some time to relax too ~

Jeni said...

Happy Fathers Day Dan.

Keri said...

Happy Father's Day to you, Dan!

Trish said...

Happy Fathers day to you also