Well, we didn’t see any lions or tigers – but we did see bears. In our past two trips to Yellowstone we saw one small black bear each time. This time we were fortunate to see 5 bears.
We saw two different black bears. We saw this black bear in the woods.
Then we saw this black bear feeding in some grass land among a herd of bison.
However, our real treat was the first bears we saw – a grizzly Mom with two cubs.
5 comments:
Very cool pictures! That third photo is amazing! Your film is like something out of National Geographic. Thanks for sharing.
I've been to Yellowstone twice and NEVER seen a bear, or a moose either.
Hello, I know you have no idea who I am. I was bored and just started clicking "next blog" and came to yours. These pictures are amazing, but I wanted to let you know that you actually captured pictures of 5 grizzly bears here. The first one is incredibly gorgeous with that dark fur. The hump on the back, and the scooped looking face are attributes that black bears do not have. Again, you have some very good photographs here, and thank you for sharing them with the world.
Great pictures. How far away were they?
Gorgeous shots! I've never been to Yellowstone. I know I'm missing out.
Grizzly bears are HUGE. We saw some when we were in Glacier, but not as well, or as many, as you did. cool. Of course, I wouldn't want to backpack or camp there. LOL They scare me.
Post a Comment