Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Catch Up

I’ve been a little busy recently.  We worked out at Galloping Grace Youth Ranch on Monday.  It’s always a great time, but with the heat and our age it wears us out.  So, by the time we get home about 1:00 PM we’re done for the day.

We had our neighbor, Susan, over for dinner on Monday night.

Tuesday, I had my annual bone scan and endocrinologist visit.  I have osteopenia in my left hip and osteoporosis in my right hip.  It’s genetic as my father and mother had it and my older sister does too.  Overall things are better, but I have to watch it closely.

This morning I went over to Galloping Grace Youth Ranch at 6:00 AM to meet Max Wade so we could shoot some early morning sunrise video with the horses.  We’re working on a video for the silent auction and dinner fundraiser on August 13.  It’s going to be a great time.  If you’re in the area check out the web site for more information – http://ggyr.org

Buy at ticket and come join the fun and/or buy a 50/50 raffle ticket to win $2,500.

After I got home Betty and I road Morgunn and Sugar in the back. We’re working on turns on the forehand and turns on the haunches.  We’re getting there – slowly.

I spent all this afternoon finishing up the video and burning a DVD.  Max and Michelle are coming over for dinner on Friday night to see the video and, hopefully, give their approval.

I’ll post the video here after the event is over.

Tonight I go over to Max and Michelle’s for a Galloping Grace board meeting.

Tomorrow we go back out to Galloping Grace to work with the horses and kids again.

Whew.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Very busy, but fun and rewarding events.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Whew! is right! Busy busy!

~Lisa

Michelle said...

We're wearing you out! Thanks so much for all your support! I hope we tell you enough how much we appreciate you. Can't wait to see the video tonight. :)