Betty and I were able to take a ride over to the arroyo South of us this morning. It was a pleasant morning with abundant sunshine and a slight breeze – which made it almost perfect.
What made it a little different is Betty woke up with a pretty bad headache. We talked about whether we should ride or not. It was her decision and she decided to give it a try. Sometimes a distraction is good for taking her mind off of her headache.
The ride is about 45 minutes and both horses did well.
Betty is a real trooper when it comes to horseback riding. She makes me proud.
5 comments:
You both are so blessed to have one another. You truly are soul mates.
I'm glad you were able to get out and enjoy a ride together.
~Lisa
Sounds like a lovely morning, and great time together.
I hope her headache is gone by now. Glad your ride was good.
A great couple and an example for us all.
No more headaches! Poor Betty. She is blessed to have such a wonderful, caring hubby.
Post a Comment