Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Having Friends In For Breakfast

Before leaving our condo in Maui yesterday, Tuesday, we had a few friends join us for breakfast.  They weren’t much for conversation, but they liked my chocolate muffin.

Friends-1
Friends-2
Friends-3

6 comments:

TjandMark said...

LOL. Pretty cool

TjandMark said...

I didn't know you were Doctor Doolittle.

Anonymous said...

The bird man of Maui..

Keri said...

I hope you washed your hands..... (the school nurse in me couldn't help this comment)

Anonymous said...

Good Shots, Betty! Woohoo, did you offer any other flavors? The next guests will be wondering who tamed these guys?

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I was hoping they were parrots or some other such tropical bird.
Whenever I see pigeons I am reminded of spending weekends with my best girlfriend in New York. The pigeons were everywhere and such a nuisance and germ carriers. They perched on her window sill and left huge piles of poo. My friend always called them Rats with Wings. *shudder*

~Lisa