Well, not Nemo per se. Betty and I bought a Clown Fish Air Swimmer for Juliet and Leah’s visit.
Wade and I put it together today (not that hard, but it took time) and pumped it full of helium. We debuted ‘Nemo’ today for the girls. Wade did a great job of controlling ‘Nemo’s’ movements around the room.
Here’s a short video of Nemo’s coming out party.
5 comments:
Oh please sir, kind sir, let me play to.. What fun..even more so if you turned on the ceiling fans! The girls seemed curious and delighted.
I want one!
I've never seen anything like that before! I love it.
Awesome fun! The things the inventors come up with these days is incredible!
You and Betty are the coolest Grandparents EVER!
Now I'm just imagining you and Betty cuddled up on the sofa this winter playing with Nemo. lol!
What would the horses think!?
Wouldn't that be some creative desensitization for moving floating things?
You'd be able to ride them on the Balloon Fiesta grounds like my NMMSAR friends do. haha!
~Lisa
Wow!! Thinking that might make a pretty cool Christmas present. That thing is incredible. Who knew?
Does it come in any other styles? Love it.
Post a Comment