I always imagined a Christmas just like that when I was a little girl. Never did happen.That little girl has the best parents in the whole world!And what a lucky horse to have her own little girl to love her. ~Lisa
Made me cry
I remember getting Eric a puppy for Christmas and it was an intensely joyous occasion. That dog was his best friend and with crying eyes he buried her a couple Christmas's ago. Wow, I just realized she came and went at Christmas time. Memories....
Big ol' smile on my face. Pretty horse.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I always imagined a Christmas just like that when I was a little girl. Never did happen.
That little girl has the best parents in the whole world!
And what a lucky horse to have her own little girl to love her.
~Lisa
Made me cry
I remember getting Eric a puppy for Christmas and it was an intensely joyous occasion. That dog was his best friend and with crying eyes he buried her a couple Christmas's ago. Wow, I just realized she came and went at Christmas time. Memories....
Big ol' smile on my face. Pretty horse.
Post a Comment