I hope you've have a wonderful visit with family, but I can't wait until get home guys! I really want to know your opinion/review of War Horse as I've not seen it yet and have heard both positive and also surprisingly negative reviews from horse folks about this movie. Coming from you, both a horse person and someone who has served in the military, I am interested in how you feel about War Horse.
Dan, what did you think of it? I went in wanting to love it, but . . . It's not that I didn't like it, but I felt a little let down. I know this movie is highly hyped, but it felt slow. We enjoyed We Bought A Zoo much more.
2 comments:
I hope you've have a wonderful visit with family, but I can't wait until get home guys!
I really want to know your opinion/review of War Horse as I've not seen it yet and have heard both positive and also surprisingly negative reviews from horse folks about this movie.
Coming from you, both a horse person and someone who has served in the military, I am interested in how you feel about War Horse.
Hurry home!
~Lisa
Dan, what did you think of it? I went in wanting to love it, but . . . It's not that I didn't like it, but I felt a little let down. I know this movie is highly hyped, but it felt slow. We enjoyed We Bought A Zoo much more.
Post a Comment