One of my favorite Christmas movies is "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas." It portrays a lot of good things about friendship, loyalty and sacrifice. Here's another video to help you get into the Christmas mood.
Bah Humbug. I wish I bottle up all the joy and happiness I felt yesterday helping out with the Hearts for Horses event, because the arrival of this horrible heavy wet snow has put me into a funk. Not seeing the brown earth for over 2 weeks because of snow that just won't melt, and then seeing how dry the west side of the mountains were yesterday...almost tempts me, to move back down to lower elevations..or at least become a snowbird!
2 comments:
Bah Humbug. I wish I bottle up all the joy and happiness I felt yesterday helping out with the Hearts for Horses event, because the arrival of this horrible heavy wet snow has put me into a funk.
Not seeing the brown earth for over 2 weeks because of snow that just won't melt, and then seeing how dry the west side of the mountains were yesterday...almost tempts me, to move back down to lower elevations..or at least become a snowbird!
~Lisa
Love this song. Funny, I have never seen that movie. I think I need to make it a priority. If you say it's good, I believe you.
Post a Comment