I'm a traditionalist in most things, including my music. I like folk, country, western and bluegrass. I also enjoy watching birds. So, watch what happens when a young bird decides to come listen to a little bluegrass music.
Enjoy.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
A million thoughts!! Did Grandpa send the bird? Was the singer often visited by similar birds? His reaction was terrific! I loved the bird singing ALONG with him! What a wonderful little video. How do you find this stuff???
That just made my day! Thank goodness for people who videotape things like this and capture such special moments. I loved how the guy was just as thrilled to have the bird visit him. The smile on his face and his tenderness to the bird was priceless, but yet he kept singing...and to the bird no less!
4 comments:
A million thoughts!! Did Grandpa send the bird? Was the singer often visited by similar birds? His reaction was terrific! I loved the bird singing ALONG with him! What a wonderful little video. How do you find this stuff???
So Fun!! Tom enjoyed it with me!
That is pretty amazing. I've never seen a little birdie get so friendly before.
That just made my day!
Thank goodness for people who videotape things like this and capture such special moments.
I loved how the guy was just as thrilled to have the bird visit him. The smile on his face and his tenderness to the bird was priceless, but yet he kept singing...and to the bird no less!
I love it!!
~Lisa
Post a Comment