Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Funny - It Should Have Happened

One of the things we love about our house is it is located in a place where there are no mosquitoes - none, nada, zip. Betty especially hates mosquitoes as they tend to love her.

 

One of my questions for God someday is why he created mosquitoes. I feel sure they must have some value in God's economy, but for the life of me I have no idea what that would be.

 

Perhaps it would have been for the best if this cartoon had really happened.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish he had gotten all of them!! I agree with Betty.

Trailboss said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! Sounds like that would have been the ideal situation! I bet someday it will make perfect sense to us though.

Keri said...

wish they would have stomped on the two cockroaches as well!