Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sunset & Moonrise

Because of the work on our landscaping, we haven’t done much this past week which kind of hampers any decent blog posts.

So, I’ve been playing with making time lapse videos.  It’s kind of fun.

The first video is last night’s sunset.  It wasn’t a particularly beautiful sunset, but it’s fun watching the jets heading West and seeing their contrails in the setting sunlight.

The second video is two night’s ago when the full moon was rising.

5 comments:

lytha said...

wow! i must do this, but i don't know how.

Anonymous said...

There is great value in taking the time to watch the sun set and the moon fill the night..I'm ready for one of those west bound jets.

Anonymous said...

Slick! Will you post instructions for us soon?

Keri said...

I liked both videos, but especially the 2nd. Super neat.

Michelle said...

So awesome! I wanted the last video to keep going. You're so tech savvy, Mr. Dan!