The folks doing our landscaping work finished their work this past Wednesday afternoon. We had a final walk through yesterday and made the final payment.
We had three things done. First, they removed about 100 plants and bushes that were dead or badly damaged by last winter's freeze. Second, they installed a new drip sprinkler system. Finally, they installed a flagstone patio in our courtyard.
This spring we'll plant 20 to 25 new plants.
Here's a picture of the courtyard after the dead plants were removed, but before the flagstone was installed.
Here are two pictures of the new patio. It will give us much more outdoor living space for us and for company.
6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL. Looks like the work was very well done. Enjoy!
Nicely done!
~Lisa
You've got a beautiful house, inside and out. I like the new flagstones patio.
Oooh! I think I'll enjoy that outdoor space very much. Should I place my menu choice now or just wait? ;)
That's a lot of planting. Are the workers coming back to do that? Really expanded your entertaining area! Are the bird feeders coming back? I could not tell from the photo. I do enjoy the birds in your courtyard :-)
I'm waiting for a quiet cup of coffee and watching the sun come up over the mountains..It looks great.
Post a Comment