We're heading down Southwest of Albuquerque today, Friday, with our friends Bob and Molly.
We're first going to show them Inscription Rock. After that we'll drive down into El Malpais National Monument to show them the lava beds. Finally, if we have the time and energy, we'll drive over to Acoma Pueblo.
So, it should be a full day and I hope to have photos and/or video tomorrow.
Since it's Friday, here's a Friday Funny to hopefully give you a chuckle - or at least a smile.
I guess even God has problems with technology.

5 comments:
lol! That is such a funny cartoon!
Have a great time at Inscription Rock and El Malpais. We went twice last year and hiked the El Malpais with my twins' Boy Scout Troop and then explored Inscription Rock, too. Hike to the top.....the views are gorgeous! There's several letterboxes hidden in the area, too. Fun!
~Lisa
Inscription Rock?!? I need to go google it. Hope you had fun.
That's funny!
That was from me. :)
Where do you get such good ones?
We are missing ABQ and your proximity already!!!
Post a Comment