Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Good Visit

Our friends, Bob and Molly, should be home in Batavia, Ohio as I write this. We had breakfast at Flying Star this morning and we took them to the airport.

Betty and I love having company and Bob and Molly are great friends. But, it's also nice to be just the two of us again. We did a lot with them and now it's time for us to catch our breath and get life back to a normal pace.

The weather forecast looks good for the next week and a half so hopefully we can work some with our horses.

5 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I'm glad you had a nice visit :)

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

We are safely home. It was a great visit and we so appreciate your hospitality and friendship. Spring has left OHIO and we are well into summer. Grass is tall and air is warm..

Keri said...

I had fun sight seeing with you all on your adventures!

Anonymous said...

We are home. New router installed (we were having trouble before we left), fruit bought, dog home, my head is spinning from the iPad things Dave was trying to tell me. He got a #3 and gave his #1 to Emily.
Thank you again and again!

TjandMark said...

Life back to normal. Sounds nice :-)