Betty and I are on the road heading home. So, I'll leave you with a bunch of pictures (of Leah and Juliet of close) from our visit with the kids and grandkids.
They are delightful! How grown up Juliet looks! And Leah is a doll! Looks like you had a nice warm day in the park area. What is the drain putting in to the galvanized bucket? It looked like green paint?!?! You must have had a great visit!
5 comments:
Adorable!
(I was going to comment on how stoic they look, but those pictures just holler joy, I couldn't even tease about it!)
I love the drool on the chin--I am not comparing them to big dogs or old men..they are delightful..
They are delightful! How grown up Juliet looks! And Leah is a doll!
Looks like you had a nice warm day in the park area.
What is the drain putting in to the galvanized bucket? It looked like green paint?!?!
You must have had a great visit!
Great pics from a proud Grandpa!
Precious muffins.
Post a Comment