Today, Thursday, is a full day.
This morning we're going by a local pottery place in Corrales to pick up a wedding gift. Then we'll go by the bank to deposit some checks. Then we head for a title company. We're refinancing our house to take advantage of the lower interest rates. Back in the late 1970's, during the Jimmy Carter era, we had a house with a 13.5% interest rate. It's hard to imagine how we managed, but we did.
This afternoon, Betty has a chiropractor appointment.
Finally, this evening we're doing a wedding. One of our ministries and joys is to do premarital counseling for couples at our church. We're often asked to do the wedding after we get to know the couple and they get to know us.
The couple is Kimber and Rod and the wedding is at Kimber's mother's house which is here in Corrales. It will be held in her courtyard which has a beautiful view of the Sandia Mountains.
So, a full day, but a good day, God willing.

1 comment:
I did see a nap anywhere in the agenda..I think I'll go take one for you. I pray the marriage is truly blessed..
Post a Comment