Friday, May 18, 2012

Kids and Grandkids Are Coming!

Our Fort Collins son, daughter-in-law and granddaughters are on their way down I-25 as you read this. They should arrive just before dinner time today.

Betty and I have been cleaning up the house - and kid-proofing - for the past two days. It's a good excuse to get those dust bunnies that have been hiding under the bed. I also cleaned our windows and mopped our tile floor (which gets done about once every two years).

They will be here until Tuesday morning. I'll try to post a few pictures while they're here, but I'm sure you'll understand that spending time posting a blog will be way down on my priority list this weekend.

 

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Have fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know you are delighted! Have a great visit.

Michelle said...

Yay!

Hey, that's about how often my floor gets mopped. ;)

bobbyd said...

Say Hello for me..enjoy your time with them..

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Very exciting. It's always fun having little ones around.