And it's a candy apple red convertible, too!I hope that Radio Flyer pays them for all that advertising they're doing while driving around.I would love to have one...perfect for hauling hay and supplies!~Lisa
Amazing-sending it to the girls..they had the wagon out Thursday!!
Too cool! Rowan discovered the wagon last week and climbed right in. Then Thursday the girls were taking turns pulling each other around. I was trying to get Lizzie to learn how to drive herself around. Last year they raced down our back hill in it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
And it's a candy apple red convertible, too!
I hope that Radio Flyer pays them for all that advertising they're doing while driving around.
I would love to have one...perfect for hauling hay and supplies!
~Lisa
Amazing-sending it to the girls..they had the wagon out Thursday!!
Amazing-sending it to the girls..they had the wagon out Thursday!!
Too cool! Rowan discovered the wagon last week and climbed right in. Then Thursday the girls were taking turns pulling each other around. I was trying to get Lizzie to learn how to drive herself around. Last year they raced down our back hill in it!
Post a Comment