Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Reflection - When God Smiles

A short reflection today. In Genesis, it says several times that God's creation is good. Well, I believe there are some of his creations where he smiles when he looks at his work.

I think all horses are beautiful, but there are a few who are magnificent and take my breath away.

The Friesian horses are one of God's creations that, to me, are just magnificent. Well done, God.

 

PS: Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads out there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a lady at my barn who has two Friesians - and they are indeed magnificent, as well as being kind and willing horses.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

One of my favorite breeds, too. Truly stunning!

I had to giggle when the man rode by on his bicycle, leading the Friesian, because with their high stepping trot, the Friesians look like they're pedaling a bike, too! lol!

~Lisa

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Happy Father's Day to you Dan!!!

~Lisa

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Those are some of my favorite horses. Happy Father's Day to you!