Betty and I have one more day in our riding lessons with Jennifer Bauer. We have learned a ton and I'll share more when I get home.
This picture is us in the arena on Wednesday morning. Betty was riding Fresco and I was riding Bubba - what a great name. Fresco is super trained so you get to feel what any move is supposed to feel like when you do it right. Bubba is a little more of a challenge.
More later.
For you Mythbusters fans here's a great photo I got from our good friend Molly...


4 comments:
glad all is going well...
Have fun my personal "Riders of the Purple Sage!"
Sounds like you're having a great time. Bet you both can't wait to get back home, though :)
~Lisa
I want to try a horse like that sometime. How quickly do you think it would buck me off??
Post a Comment