Monday, July 9, 2012

Hi From Collinsville

Hi from Collinsville, Illinois which is just East of St. Louis. When we left on Sunday, we drove all the way to Weatherford, Oklahoma, just West of Oklahoma City, and spent the night there. Today, we drove through the rest of Oklahoma, all through Missouri to just inside Illinois. Tomorrow we'll drive through Illinois, all of Indiana to Mont Vernon, Ohio which is Northeast of Columbus. That's where our youngest son and his wife live.

Take care. I'm tired and going to bed.

2 comments:

TxFarmhouse said...

I love road trips! We took one last weekend and it slap-dab wore me out. I'm still working it out today trying to catch up on some sleep.

bobbyd said...

Only Nebraska seems longer than Oklahoma..

You know Dan, they have these new flying machines that go rally far really fast..I hear they are also reasonably safe.

Safe travels and stay rested.