Looked like a great day with the family :) Sometimes I miss seeing the hot air balloons and that side of the mountain. What time were those balloons floating over Corrales? Reason I ask is that some friends and I are planning on riding our horses on Sunday morning from Alameda Rd, along the Bosque and into Corrales. We're planning on having lunch with our ponies at Village Pizza and then riding back to Alameda. None of our horses has seen a hot air balloon as far as I know....
Are the cottonwoods turning colors yet? I am hoping to ride among some glorious cottonwood yellow on Sunday :)
2 comments:
Looked like a great day with the family :)
Sometimes I miss seeing the hot air balloons and that side of the mountain.
What time were those balloons floating over Corrales?
Reason I ask is that some friends and I are planning on riding our horses on Sunday morning from Alameda Rd, along the Bosque and into Corrales. We're planning on having lunch with our ponies at Village Pizza and then riding back to Alameda.
None of our horses has seen a hot air balloon as far as I know....
Are the cottonwoods turning colors yet? I am hoping to ride among some glorious cottonwood yellow on Sunday :)
~Lisa
One of my bucket list items is ballooning.... I can imagin the peaceful stillness (except for the burner blast).
I was thinking of going to our local zoo before winter sets in here. I haven't been in several years.
Wonderful days indeed.
Post a Comment