Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kids and Horses

I had hoped to do a Sunday Reflection, but today has been an up and down day for us. Our youngest son, Chris, who lives in Ohio with his wife Tracy has been dealing with an intestinal problem for several weeks. To make a long story short, his condition worsened and he's in the hospital. They did a surgery today to release the pressure in his intestinal tract. They'll do a colonoscopy next Monday to see if they can determine the reason for his blockage and take a biopsy if necessary.

So, I haven't been able to focus that well today.

I'll share some photos of when our granddaughters and their cousins rode Sugar and Morgunn while they were here for the Balloon Fiesta.

First, pictures of Juliet and Leah.

Here are a couple of pictures of their cousins who are older. The oldest, Maggie, got up her courage and worked on riding Sugar all by herself. She did really well. The younger cousin, Kaley, also did well.

A picture of all of us.

Finally, just because you go inside doesn't mean you have to stop riding.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids and horses - what a beautiful sight!

Sending prayers and thoughts to your family.

bobbyd said...

I'd rather be hurting than have one of the kids or grand-kids be hurting..you are all in our prayers.

Keri said...

I really like the picture of the whole group, but I love the pics of all your little ladies..... so pretty.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Aww! Such precious and wonderful photos :)

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

I finally made time to see these! Too sweet. Glad to hear Chris got to go home. Remind him to take ear plugs when he has another hospital stay! That sure helped me get a bit of sleep.