Well, today is supposed to be the end of the world according to the Mayan calendar. I've even heard there's some planet, hidden behind the sun, that's going to come crashing into the earth today.
If you're not reading this then this may all be true (sure). If you are reading this then maybe not so true (actually).
Wade Daniel, Marie, Juliet and Leah are flying from Denver to Nashville today to be with the family. I hope they land before the hidden planet crashes into the earth.
Have a good day (or not).

2 comments:
We've made it!
I do love that cartoon. I also like the one of a Mayan sitting at the bar and the bartender leaning over and saying, "Cheer up. It's not the end of the world."
We've made it!
I do love that cartoon. I also like the one of a Mayan sitting at the bar and the bartender leaning over and saying, "Cheer up. It's not the end of the world."
Post a Comment