Thursday, July 25, 2013

Catch Up

I realized I haven't posted in a few days - since Monday.

Tuesday was a rainy morning in Franklin, Tennessee, but it cleared up as the day went on. Margie, Nita, Betty and I went to lunch at Puckett's Oyster House in downtown Franklin. I had Coconut Shrimp and they were delicious. We just rested and visited the remainder of the day.

Yesterday, Wednesday, we stayed with Nita and Margie through lunch. Then we drove to Bowling Green, Kentucky to visit with my sister Jane and her husband Hack for a couple of days. We fly home on Saturday and we're looking forward to getting home. There's no place... you know the rest.

1 comment:

bobbyd said...

I'm sure you are ready for your own bed and to be rid of suitcases..I have a 10 day away from home limit and sometimes that seems too long no matter how much I am enjoying my travels...