Friday, September 5, 2008

A Time for Prayer

This picture was sent to me awhile back and for some reason I saved it.  Now I know why.

If you're a reader of Max and Michelle's Galloping Grace Youth Ranch blog, then you know that Max is in need of some intense prayer (see dog).  If you normally don't read it, please click on the link to get more details.

We want as many people as possible to be praying for Max.

'Nuff said.

3 comments:

Trailboss said...

Well just slap me silly. I was out of touch for a week between my grandbabies here and a bout w/a stomach virus and babababaaa bbb boom! You have a new blog. I am happy to see that you will continue blogging. I know that life gets so complicated and sometimes we don't really have the time, much less the energy to blog but I really enjoy reading yall and hearing from yall.

With that being said I also realize that you have to do what you have to do. Yes, this year has been hard on Betty (BTW love that name, that is/was my momma's name). As we all grow older things change. If you do decide to discontinue your blog for good and if I have been too involved in my own stuff please send me an email at www.anniebettyjobunny@yahoo.com and let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Keeping you both and your families in my prayers.

Lisa aka Trailboss

The Wades said...

Thanks so much, Dan! We appreciate the prayers. Oh, we have Betty's glasses! Steph asked if I knew who they belonged to.

Love ya

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

This picture is precious. It's inspirational how God works in sending us messages.

Thanks for getting the word out. Prayers are amazing things :)

~Lisa