A couple of weeks ago we showed a video of a wonderful bride and groom dance. Today we're going to the other end of the process and show a very creative marriage proposal.
Did Michelle just call Max a 'toad-head'? I think she needs to share how he proposed. Mark proposed in a Christmas Card so I still have it which is nice. My family was all in on it and we had a Christmas Morning celebration.
As for this Disney proposal it was a bit too much, I think. Yikes. I would have run away I think. Craziness.
3 comments:
Just wait till I show my toad-head husband this!! Man, remind me to tell you guys our proposal story some time.
Another fun video.
Did Michelle just call Max a 'toad-head'? I think she needs to share how he proposed. Mark proposed in a Christmas Card so I still have it which is nice. My family was all in on it and we had a Christmas Morning celebration.
As for this Disney proposal it was a bit too much, I think. Yikes. I would have run away I think. Craziness.
Awwwww, so romantic!!! Gives me the warm fuzzies.
How did you propose to Betty, Dan?
~Lisa
Post a Comment